Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Impatient Servant

Oh my Lord, this world is so cruel. My heart cries for Thine love. There is no one here in this world for me except thine few selected righteous men scattered on the vast land and not available to me to comfort me. Thou art the only Friend I have. I wish for a sleep; a peaceful sleep; in the gardens of eternity; on the shoulder of my beloved Mohammed; in the blessed smell of the flowers of my final destiny if thou willeth.

I have sinned oh Merciful. The burden of my sins is heavier than the weight of my soul. Therefore I cry unto you, that this world is so cruel. This world is as if a wolf in sheep clothing as said by thine and mines beloved Isa. Convert my tears oh Gracious, convert my tears into my sins so that I can weep while prostrating in front of You, So that I can feel light as a feather without weight. Oh Lord, forgive me for impatience, but truly, a second for me is now equal to a day. You spoke to me through beloved Mohammed, and it’s Thine words which bring Thou close to me and give me comfort. Oh Lord, oh Merciful, do thou not see my tears overflowing in affection and love with Thou and Thine righteous men.

Lo! indeed thou see my tears overflowing, that’s why Thou hast created for me flowers dancing in the soft breeze in the eye pleasing green-grass under the gentle clouds behind which hides the reflection of thine punishment. This is the wisdom which Thou giveth to me, to comfort me.
Now I am lost of words. They gather around me with Thine order to comfort me, and now they have scattered everywhere. So now with Thine gifted mind, I shall strive hard to collect them, and shall write them down so that an impatient like me, may get some tiny comfort from them.

No comments: