Thursday, June 23, 2005

Patient Of Love

He thought of her from dusk till dawn. He listened to those melodies, which took the face of that lass into his heart and mind. His eyes over flowing with tears, heart splitting in two, while he listened to the melody, which had the face of his beloved lass. He copied down those poetries - from the picture of his beloved lass in his heart- on a peace of paper with his feather. The echoing voice; the pretty face; that smile full of joy of his beloved lass, divided his heart into more peaces as his tears kissed his face. It was his day when he came back from the revelry in which he saw the face of his beautiful lass after a long time. With a smile, and tears in his eyes, he sat down on the grimy floor and his heart cried out:

Oh my love, my tongue tied when I saw your pretty face;
Oh my heart, was that you or an angel from heavens;
Oh my lass, that sweet smell of your soul kissed my heart;
Oh my melody, come to me and have rest on my shoulders;

Oh my joy, sit in front of me and I’ll gaze you whole night long with an
eye in my heart.

The sun rose from the horizon, the birds chirping in his ears while he was there on the floor like a dry flower. The doctor came to him and said:

Oh patient of a severe illness, get up and open your eyes. Oh dear, that beloved lass of yours will never remain same forever. Disturb your heart and make your soul quiver and try to forget those memories of that lass. Don’t fell in love with one temporary beautiful creation of thy Lord. Get up and love that tree outside dancing on the soft breeze. Raise your neck up and gaze the sky with clouds covering the sun, love that melody of that breeze touching your heart; love that little sweet girl who wants to play with you in that green sweet smelling grass; love that baby who stops crying when you take him in your arms; love those stars which spread on the sky, when the light is stolen by the dark; love that melody with which the birds dance and fly in their freedom. Open your heart and mind to the love of your Lord who loves you more than that lass. Oh patient of love, I have only words to medicate your heart and soul. Your washing of those memories of that beautiful lass, will be my fee………

No comments: