Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Vision

Seest thou these clouds and these colors from my vision,
Thou wilt surely have a beautiful and sweet disposition.

My Lord comforteth me with this malformed reflection of paradise,
While reflecting on it the resulting tears in my eyes, I can not rationalize.

Greenery is kissing the sky with a wonderful hue,
And the fowls are flying in this sweet smelling dew.

The breeze kisses through my soul exhaled by Mikaeel,
Can not elucidate to you Oh beloved, how doeth it feel.

Mountains and clouds are absorbed in their communication,
Absorbed is my heart too in invocation.

Seest thou the mighty heavens from my vision,
Thou wilt surely fall into prostration.

Ah, Recite thou the word of thine Creator from my vision,Thou wilt surely break into tears and fall into prostration
.

No comments: