Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lifeless Exposition

I have no words to build the tangible of this exposition whose spirit breathes in my heart, but I can say a little about that spirit, when I felt like in paradise.

When those clouds attacked that empty blue roof without pillars rose high above by thy Lord. When the sun’s might was taken by those clouds and the atmosphere’s color changed to gray. When the sand glided above the ground by the wind sent by thy Lord as news of joy. When I lied on the ground under the stretched sky in serenity. Than all the party of clouds from horizons of north, south, east and west took their hands making me run over that mountain. Than came down the blessing rain from thy lord, giving life to dead earth and crops. Than I could see the rays of sun gushing out from that space created by clouds by leaving their hands. From west, the rays of sun penetrated through that prism created by mist and making a rainbow in that beautiful orange, green, blue and gray atmosphere. When the sun left its throne, the sky turned red and the clouds looked like waves of sea stretched on the shore. The rain stopped and it was peace everywhere.

It was like as if thy Lord blessed the city, or as if He showed the reflections of paradise.

No comments: